“New global challenges of cyber security. The role of the CERT type entities” took place Thursday, September 29th, at 10:00 a.m. at The Palace of the Parliament 2-4, in Bucharest. The agenda is available at http://www.cert-ro.eu/eveniment/?lang=en
The event explored cyber security challenges, initiatives and best practices for information security and brought together leaders and decision-makers from both public and private sector to share good practices and vital information on the latest trends and developments on cyber security. The event was be followed by a cocktail at Vila Lac 1.
Among the speakers:
– Mr. Valerian Vreme, Minister of Communication and Information Society
– Prof. Udo Helmbrecht, Executive Director of ENISA
– Mr. Radu Enache, Director General HP Romania
– Mr. Sebastien Heon, Senior Adviser Cassidian
– Mr. Krzysztof SOCHA, European Commission
– Mr. Richard William Archdeacon, Head of Security Strategy HP
– Mr. Catalin Cosoi, Bitdefender
– Mr. Aurelian Ionescu, IBM
Official Partners: HP and CASSIDIAN (an EADS Company).
Parteners: Enel, Microsoft, Fortinet/NetSafe Solutions, Provision, AlienVault/Silensec, Petrom.
Sponsors: IBM, Bitdefender, Oil Terminal, certSIGN by UTI, HUAWEI, Ines Group, QUEST Software.
CRSC Europe is one of the NGO partners of CERT-RO.