Context – Romanian Energy Forum 2013 – FIRST EDITION
The only place in Romania to explore creative dialogue between the business environment and state officials – we bring together the most relevant actors in energy in a new interactive format.
A series of side events allow an extensive networking meant to reinforce the connections between the industry professionals, academia and government officials in order to set the working papers for the future Romanian National Strategy regarding Energy.
8 themes in 4 extensive working panels with top decision makers, energy professionals, strategists and business leaders:
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable energy – Solar, Wind, Biomass
- Nuclear energy
- Alternative – New Classics
- Energy Efficency
- Technology Renewal, investment programmes, monitoring
- Banking, predictibillity, fiscal incentive schemes
- Policy: Prices, Green Certificates, Energy Trading